These values govern and drive every decision we make.
1. We value the Word of God. It is our authority for life. We believe the Bible is God’s infallible truth. We believe the Bible has relevance for today, guiding and directing those who earnestly seek God.
2. We value true Worship, glorifying God through thanksgiving, praise and the devotion of our heart.
3. We value Spiritual Maturity, becoming imitators of Christ. We believe that as a church we exist to strengthen and train fellow believers into mature followers of Christ who have a desire to reach others.
4. We value Prayer, communication and friendship with God. As a community of believers we seek God’s guidance and direction through prayer in all that we do as a church and in all aspects of our daily lives.
5. We value Sharing Christ, declaring the gospel to our world. We exist to build the body of Christ, starting with our own children, intending to mature all who come to Christ into fully transformed, committed, and reproducing followers of Christ.
6. We value Serving Christ, finding fellowship and riches in Christ through obedience. We are a community where children and youth are highly valued. The children and young adults in this church are the next generation who will build Christ’s Kingdom. We are committed to do everything possible to encourage these believers to develop their spiritual gifts. We are a church where complacency is challenged.
7. We value Community, loving one another as Christ has loved us. This is a church where acceptance, forgiveness adn grace are shown to all regardless of past mistakes. We encourage everyone to join in worship and fellowship. We encourage and expect you to be authentic; to come as you are and grow in your faith.
We believe our God is the God of the present. He has real answers for today’s challenges and circumstances. He is the God of the future. He is able!